I, like many others, have found this lockdown exceptionally tough. It is so important to keep a healthy mindset even as things go back to normal. I have come up with my 5 wellness wonders for the upcoming week, check these out..
- I am such a huge fan of essential oils but I have to say Lavender must have magical powers. If you suffer with anxiety I can not recommend this natural remedy enough. I have bought so many products which have really helped with calmness and sleep deprivation including lavender roller balls, candles, bath oils, pillow mists and more.
- Well, the hairdressers may have been closed throughout lockdown but boots pharmacy gave us a little more time to spend our pennies on those box dyes! Change, for me, boosts serotonin and can make you feel like a brand new person. Perhaps you're blonde and want to see if brunettes have more fun...
- PLL was MY LIFE back in the day. The show has brought back so much nostalgia and comfort to me. 10/10 recommend reliving the best nights of tv you ever had!
- I find it so hard to stay motivated day to day so I've recently began writing to do lists. I know this may sound so silly but I can not believe the impact it has had on my work ethic. The perfect time is right before you go to sleep, I've just installed the 'Do It' app where you can tick things off and really organise it like a soccer mom. Brilliant!
- This is self explanatory, eat what you want. I recommend papa- johns pizza!!!
On an important note to readers out there, it has been such a tough time for all of us and i'm not saying that fashion nor beauty can solve every problem but focusing on YOU and being kind to yourself is a very good place to start. You are beautiful, you are strong and you rock. See you next Friday!
Your Soul-food song of the week! Anyone - Justin Bieber